Can you afford not to secure your home?
Most people don’t realise that they need a home security system until it’s too late. A burglary doesn’t just mean that priceless things are stolen, it can also cause financial loss, huge disruption and turmoil. It can also have a significant emotional impact on your family too.
A home is five times more likely to be burgled if it has no security in place than one that does.
When getting a CCTV or Intruder Alarm installed in your property, it’s important to select the right company. Here at Big Brother All Security, we are accredited by the National Security Inspectorate (NSI). NSI is a recognised UK certification body for the security and fire protection industries.
By being accredited, we ensure that your Security System in professionally installed and maintained.
We have regular audits, where our management processes and technical expertise are checked. So you can have faith in our capabilities and competence.
Does Your Security System Need A Bit Of An Upgrade?
Our friendly and professional team are ready to help and advise you on all aspects of your home security requirements. We offer FREE – No Obligation Assessments on your property so that we can provide you with the best home security solution for you.
So whether it’s any of the following home security systems:
– Intruder Alarms
– CCTV Systems
– Security Lighting
– Access Control Systems
– Door Entry Systems
Our rates are highly competitive and affordable and all installations are done to the highest possible standard.
If you are however able to find the same deal cheaper elsewhere, let us know and we’ll do our best to beat it. That’s our guarantee!
So go on, get in touch with our team today to get some expert help & advice
– NSI Approved Installers
– Safecontractor Approved
– Which? Trusted Trader
– Competitive & Affordable Prices
– Free Site Survey & Quotations
– Highly Trained Engineers
– Police Compliant
These are some things to think about when deciding on the right Home Security System for you.
- Burglars will be deterred simply by the visible presence of a home security warning device fitted to the property.
- Audible-only Intruder Alarms will not give you an automated police response. Police response will only result from a 999 call being made by someone who has witnessed a break-in or criminal activity or if your system is being monitored through an approved ARC.
- Intruder Alarm systems connected to a monitoring service are the best. Remotely monitored systems have their signals sent to an Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) which ensures that the police are contacted on your behalf in the event of a confirmed intrusion.
- You can contact the Crime Reduction Officer at your local police station for advice before you select a security system.
- If you want your home security intruder alarm or CCTV system to be effective and meet the requirements set out by the police and your insurers, it’s essential to have it installed and maintained in accordance with the required standards by a professional NSI approved company such as Big Brother All Security. The best way to check that your installer is NSI approved is by going to the NSI website or calling them on 01628 637 512.
- You may be entitled to a discount on your insurance policy if you have your security system installed by an NSI approved company.