An alarm is only as good as the response it gets.
With our Intruder Alarm Monitoring packages, your system is connected to a professional, insurance approved Alarm Receiving Centre which adds an additional layer of invaluable security.
Our ARC Intruder Alarm Monitoring is Insurance and Police Force approved to British Standard 5979 meaning that we can get a variety of systems set up for Intruder Alarm Monitoring through Emizon, CSL Dualcom, Redcare, and Digital Communicators. If you are unsure of whether your system can be setup for our Intruder Alarm Monitoring, please get in touch with us on 020 8617 3440 or via our Contact Us Form.
Intruder Alarm Monitoring Take Over
We can also take over existing alarm monitoring setups which are in place. The process is simple. Just get in touch and we can guide you on what needs to be done – 020 8617 3440
Benefits of having Intruder Alarm Monitoring
A security system that is monitored 24/7 provides round the clock protection of property that simply cannot be matched by a ‘bells only’ system. Upon receiving the alarm activation, the operatives in our ARC will take the necessary action, depending upon the configuration of the system. For example, this could be a call to the keyholder, the Police or Fire Brigade. Our Intruder Alarm Monitoring packages can be tailored to your requirements, across any grade.
- Added peace of mind for property and business owners, especially when the premises are vacant
- Receive a fast response to an activated alarm, minimising the chances of loss or damage
- Police and Fire Brigade call outs when required, giving further protection
- Helps meet insurance requirements, especially in commercial environments
- Facilitates superior management control of staff activity in commercial settings