Excellent Opportunity for an experienced Security Systems Installation Engineer
We are a fast growing Security Company based in London.
We are currently looking for an experienced Security Systems Installation Engineer to install, maintain and service CCTV, Intruder Alarm System, Access Control, Door Entry Systems and Security Lights.
We are a small team who work closely to uphold excellent customer service. We cover the London area and surrounding home counties. We are offering a competitive salary based upon experience, company vehicle, paid holiday, over-time, uniform and ongoing industry training to allow you to develop and follow a structured career path.
- At least 1 years experience
- CCTV, Intruder Alarm, Access Control
- CCTV – Dahua, Hikvision, Analogue, HD, IP
- Intruder Alarms – Texecom, Pyronix, Scantronic, Honeywell, Risco, Redcare, Dualcom, Emizon
- Access Control – Paxton, BPT
- Willing to learn and enthusiastic
- The ability to work remotely either independently or as part of a team
- Trustworthy, Reliable and Honest
- Ability to communicate with customers in a clear and professional manner
- Ability to act appropriately in stressful situations
- Proper hand and power tool operations knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Friendly and empathetic
- Job Type: Full-time
- Required licence or certification: Drivers Licence, CSCS Card
- Overtime Available
- On call rota
- Company Van for company use
- Company tablet and phone
- 20 days annual holidays plus bank holidays
- Power tools and specialist tools are all provided however all hand tools will need to be provided by you.
- Uniform provided which must be worn at all times
- Safety/PPE Equipment will be provided
We need someone who can look after our customers, be enthusiastic, reliable, bright, presentable and willing to go that extra mile if asked so that we can provide our customers with the service they deserve and expect.
If you think that you meet the Security Systems Installation Engineer requirements and want to be part of a growing successful organisation, then please apply now.
Contact Lia Tappin on 020 8617 3440 or via email at email@example.com