Excellent Opportunity for an experienced Security Systems Installation Engineer
We are a fast growing Security Company based in London.
We are currently looking for experienced engineers to install, maintain and service CCTV, Intruder & Fire Alarm Systems, Access Control, Door Entry Systems and Security Lights.
We are a small team who work closely to uphold excellent customer service. We cover the London area and surrounding home counties. We are offering a competitive salary based upon experience, company vehicle, paid holiday, uniform and ongoing industry training to allow you to develop and follow a structured career path.
At least 2-3 Years experience within a similar role
- CCTV – Desirable
- Intruder Alarm – Essential
- Access Control – Desirable
- Fire Alarm – Desirable
- CSCS Card – Desirable
- Industry Qualifications – Desirable
- CCTV – Dahua, Hikvision, Analogue, HD, IP
- Intruder Alarms – Texecom, Pyronix, Scantronic, Honeywell, Risco, Redcare, Dualcom, Emizon
- Access Control – Paxton, BPT
- Willing to learn and enthusiastic
- The ability to work remotely either independently or as part of a team
- Trustworthy, Reliable and Honest
- Ability to communicate with customers in a clear and professional manner
- Ability to act appropriately in stressful situations
- Proper hand and power tool operations knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Friendly and empathetic
- Own Hand Tools
- Based in the London Area – Must be able to travel to North London easily.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Required licence or certification: Drivers Licence, CSCS Card
- Company Van
- Company tablet and phone
- 20 days annual holidays plus bank holidays
- Uniform provided which must be worn at all times
- Safety/PPE Equipment will be provided
- Ongoing Industry Training
- Must Have: Good written and spoken English
We need someone who can look after our customers, be enthusiastic, reliable, bright, presentable and willing to go that extra mile if asked so that we can provide our customers with the service they deserve and expect.
Salary dependant on experience.
If you think that you meet the requirements and want to be part of a growing successful organisation, then please apply now.
Contact Lia Tappin on 020 8617 3440 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org